- The News
- The Issues
- Reading Room
- Israel’s national airline to stop flying to Cairo http://t.co/GYx92Q0AMonday, 09.17.12 01:57
- Video: US Ambassador Dragged From Benghazi Consulate - Crowd Cheers(?!) http://t.co/P90PMwdGMonday, 09.17.12 01:55
- Video: Israel on Guard; Attacks Claim Six Near Egyptian Border http://t.co/LhBSw4a5Monday, 09.17.12 01:53
- Video: PM Netanyahu on Meet the Press - War Is HERE (9/16/12) http://t.co/lCmM1NJtMonday, 09.17.12 01:47
- The Left hates Margaret Thatcher because she reminds them they are wrong about everything http://t.co/8zHaIZxfSunday, 09.16.12 22:25
- Zogby: Romney Running Worse Than McCain in ‘08 http://t.co/ElszPIpRSunday, 09.16.12 22:23
- Activists to Romney: Why Aren't You Beating Obama? http://t.co/zI7BTXgVSunday, 09.16.12 22:21
- NY voters' gay marriage reaction a caution for GOP http://t.co/3d1xxMgdSunday, 09.16.12 22:19
- 'I couldn't think of anything worse than being brought up by two dads': Gay actor Rupert Everett http://t.co/VAvn5oSPSunday, 09.16.12 22:16
- Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur'an Is A 'Hate Filled Holy Book (Video) http://t.co/sxcflzwISaturday, 09.15.12 22:26
- Investigation Finds Obama Financing Mosques Worldwide With U.S. Taxpayer Dollars http://t.co/KkQ2dsuwSaturday, 09.15.12 22:23
- Video: Marc Faber: "Fed Will Destroy The World" (QE3 Debacle) http://t.co/5kel7OfeSaturday, 09.15.12 22:20
- Neil Armstrong's ashes buried at sea http://t.co/taPSFDIaSaturday, 09.15.12 22:19
- No Marines for Libyan Ambassador, Full Security Detail for Valerie Jarrett Vacation http://t.co/WnbUcM3iSaturday, 09.15.12 21:54
- A Possible Explanation for Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number http://t.co/d5mkVEWlSaturday, 09.15.12 21:47
- PA Cross-Dressing Male Slashed SEPTA Driver Over Fare Dispute http://t.co/Xo8dhVw0Saturday, 09.15.12 21:35
- Were “Sam Bacile” and “The Innocence of Muslims” Part of a Salafi Plot All Along? http://t.co/7opcqQjeSaturday, 09.15.12 21:32
- Al-Qaida says US consulate attack 'revenge' NOT Youtube Film! http://t.co/v2CtiJFKSaturday, 09.15.12 21:29
- Two sources identify Slain Ambassador Stevens as gay (Obama sent gay man to to Libya!) http://t.co/ZMVt1cP0Saturday, 09.15.12 21:24
- Video: John McCain Clashes With Hannity: You And Fox News ‘Were Wrong About Libya’ http://t.co/yJg6watSSaturday, 09.15.12 03:30
Israel’s national airline t… by The Instigator
EL AL Airlines. Israel’s nation airline, will no longer provide flights to Cairo. The number of Israelis flying to Cairo has greatly decreased and EL AL Airlines will no longer be flying almost-empty airplanes to Cairo.
The StarTribune also reported on September 16 that the rising operating costs and the necessary security is making it almost impossible to finance the flights to Cairo. With the number of Israelis that travel to Cairo dropping, it is not fiscally feasible to keep the flights going.View slideshow: Unrest in the Middle East
“I can certainly understand Israel not flying to Cairo,” Ken Mathews, from Oklahoma City, said. “With all the radical Muslims running around, it isn’t safe to go there. At least Israel is smart to know that the government isn’t stable; the inmates have taken over the asylum.”
Video: US Ambassador Dragge… by The Instigator
Is it the ambassador? Is the crowd cheering because he is dead or alive? Only time will tell. Stay tuned…
Video: Israel on Guard; Att… by The Instigator
Video: PM Netanyahu on Meet… by The Instigator
The Left hates Margaret Tha… by The Instigator
Now and again, we are reminded of the sheer nastiness of a certain kind of Leftie. Not, let me stress, all Lefties: I have Labour friends who are motivated by a more or less uncomplicated desire to help the disadvantaged.
But they march alongside some committed haters who define their politics not by what they like, but by what they loathe. They also define opponents not as human beings with whom they disagree, but as legitimate targets.
A lack of empathy, bordering almost on sociopathy sits behind their talk of caring and sharing.
On sale at the TUC Conference, before a storm of protest forced their withdrawal, were T-shirts glorying in the eventual death of Margaret Thatcher.
‘A generation of trade unionists will dance on Thatcher’s grave,’ says one, emblazoned with the image of her tombstone.‘Grotesque and obscene’: Party packs for celebrating the death of Margaret Thatcher have been widely condemned
Another is wrapped in a bag printed with the words: ‘In the event of Thatcher’s death, open bag and wear T-shirt immediately.’ The T-shirt has a picture of the former prime minister’s Spitting Image puppet, with the slogan: ‘Hey ho the witch is dead.’
Unbelievably, the ‘unemployed’ workers who produced them are taxpayer-funded.
Stop and think for a moment about what these T-shirts are celebrating.
Lady Thatcher is a frail and elderly grandmother. Yes, she was a strong-willed, divisive politician — and thank heaven she was.
A more conciliatory figure would almost certainly not have made the changes necessary to rescue Britain from the mess we were in by the late Seventies.
But what does it say about someone’s mindset that they slide so easily from disagreeing with Lady Thatcher’s politics to gloating over the idea of her death?
Zogby: Romney Running Worse… by The Instigator
President Barack Obama received a surprisingly strong bounce after the Democratic National Convention, and now leads GOP challenger Mitt Romney by nearly 6 points according to a new JZ Analytics poll.
The national poll of likely voters shows Obama leading 47.7 percent to 42 percent, and indicates that Romney is not polling well enough among some conservative demographic groups: NASCAR fans, evangelicals, and the so-called “Walmart voters.”
According to JZ Analytics pollster John Zogby, Romney is in a somewhat worse position than GOP nominee Sen. John McCain was at this point in the 2008 campaign.
“Slightly worse, yes,” Zogby says. “But it’s also fair to say that he’s running against an incumbent who is not posting the greatest numbers in the world.”
Some conservative pundits contend Romney should have a substantial lead in light of the nation’s ongoing economic doldrums under Obama.
“That’s the question: Why isn’t Romney leading by 10 [points]?” Zogby says. “We can speculate on the answers, but that’s the right question.”Read More…
Activists to Romney: Why Ar… by The Instigator
Republican activists are incredulous: Why can’t Republican Mitt Romney seem to break open a tight race with President Barack Obama given the nation’s sluggish economy and conservative enthusiasm to beat the Democrat?
“He ought to be killing Obama, and he’s clearly not doing that,” said 32-year-old R.J. Robinson, one of the thousands of activists attending the annual Values Voters Summit this weekend. “He should be doing better.”
Added Mike Garner, a 27-year-old hawking “Reagan was right” buttons at the meeting: “If Romney loses this election, the party really needs to do some soul-searching.”
Their sentiments were echoed in interviews with more than a dozen GOP activists and social conservative leaders who attended the annual gathering focused on social and cultural issues and sponsored by the Family Research Council. The summit was filled with rhetoric meant to fire up the party’s base voters. Romney needs them to turn out in force at the polls in November and, between now and then, to convince others to do the same through extensive get-out-the-vote grassroots canvassing in swing-voting states. To energize them, dozens of high-profile conservatives — including former presidential candidate Rick Santorum and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor — used their speeches to paint the 2012 race as a transformational moment in the country’s history and insist that the president is turning the nation into a place its founders wouldn’t recognize.
NY voters’ gay marria… by The Instigator
Republican primary voters in New York punished two incumbents last week who voted to legalize same-sex marriage, firing a potential warning shot nationwide toward GOP lawmakers who could soon face tough votes in their states…
“Any Republican legislator faced with this vote is going to think twice,” said Robert Bellafiore, a political commentator and former top aide to Republican Gov. George Pataki of New York. “I don’t think there is any question this going to have a chilling effect across the country.”
In Minnesota, Steve Smith, who was one of the longest serving House Republicans, lost his GOP primary last month to a candidate with tea party supporters. His opposition to a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage was one of the reasons.
New York Conservative Party Chairman Michael Long spearheaded the effort to force the Republican senators into rare GOP primaries.
“I would think that legislators across the country would take a look at this vote and realize that in the bluest of states, when it comes to Republican Party politics, you are in danger of going off the cliff if you do the wrong thing.”
‘I couldn’t thi… by The Instigator
He was seen as a champion for gay actors when he decided to come out of the closet two decades ago.
Now Rupert Everett finds himself in a somewhat less enviable position.
The 53-year-old actor has been rounded on by gay rights groups after saying: ‘I can’t think of anything worse that being brought up by two gay dads.’
Everett’s comments are likely to offend celebrity parents such as Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish. The couple have a 21-month-old son Zachary, born to a surrogate mother.
Ben Summerskill, chief executive of the gay rights group Stonewall, said: ‘Rupert should get out a little bit more to see the facts for himself.
‘There is absolutely no evidence that the kids of gay parents suffer in the way they are being brought up or in how they develop.’
In a provocative interview, Everett – who played a gay father opposite Madonna in 2000 comedy The Next Best Thing – said his mother Sara, 77, wishes he had a wife and children.
‘She has met my boyfriend, but I’d imagine she still wishes I had a wife and kids,’ he said.
‘She thinks children need a father and a mother and I agree with her.Read More…
Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. K… by The Instigator
2 Obama Supporters – a meeting of the mindless.
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
Essence Ideology and the banning of safe-to-use products: To see the advantage of what is created as a reason for existence, ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
On Freedom of Choice: The Deception behind the Arguments used to ban Light Bulbs and other Products 13 points, referenced - including ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
The mentioned CFL study is just the start of it! More about it and previous CFL studies - and how LED ...
- The Instigator on John Roberts, Evil Genius
Most of this article is Libtard bullshit, but I include it as a view into the "minds" of the left.
- The Instigator on ‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders G…
Hagmann and Infowars are 911 "Truthers". We Win They Lose considers them to be misguided. That said, Godaddy has a ...
- The Instigator on Retired Horace Mann Teacher…
This guy is scum. And the New York Times are scum for trying to "normalize" his pedophile/homosexual behavior as "O.K.". ...
- tharprob on Denver Neighborhood Bans Ch…
>>>This is a public copy of an email sent to all the people listed on the Innovations and Courtyard Traditions ...
- The Instigator on Gay Activistis in White Hou…
Filthy scum...watch your backs.
- The Instigator on Video: A Wisconsin “A…
We Win- You Lose, Shitbag!
- The Instigator on Freakshow: “Transgend…
“Right now I can fit in with the push-up bras and stuff,” she said. But she wants to take hormones ...