- The News
- The Issues
- Reading Room
- Romney nixes Obama bid for 5-year tax disclosure (Good Move!) http://t.co/uExR1wYGFriday, 08.17.12 23:21
- Mark Steyn: Half-wit demagoguery, hard truths http://t.co/V37IDgjJFriday, 08.17.12 23:20
- Mediaite Mini-Study: MSNBC Ignores Poll Showing Nearly 3/4ths of Americans Favor Photo ID to Vote http://t.co/eamJVNqlFriday, 08.17.12 23:17
- Democratic Party pulls Harry Lyon from the Ala. Chief Justice race (For Biblical Views on Homosex) http://t.co/2GaPF5WpFriday, 08.17.12 23:13
- Gay Terrorist may have had 2nd shooting target: The Traditional Values Coalition (Video) http://t.co/bY8B9n7hFriday, 08.17.12 23:11
- Illinois House expels Democrat indicted for bribery (Obama's Chicago Friends) http://t.co/t8u6Fg5xFriday, 08.17.12 21:01
- DMV will issue licenses to illegal aliens in CA http://t.co/ZuFTjWDQFriday, 08.17.12 21:00
- Special Operations Speaks To Bob Beckel: Say It To My Face http://t.co/7B4jhhuXFriday, 08.17.12 20:59
- Radford baker's business overwhelmed after telling Vice President Biden 'no' http://t.co/p5A6HSTUFriday, 08.17.12 20:57
- Video: Axelrod Playbook Flashback: Obama Demands Clinton Release Tax Returns http://t.co/PsXKceVTFriday, 08.17.12 20:56
- Allen West: Democrats Are 'Afraid of Black Conservatives' http://t.co/TQebA8nGFriday, 08.17.12 20:55
- An Open Letter to Toure of MSNBC for using term "niggerization" http://t.co/uE1dNHZyFriday, 08.17.12 20:54
- "Controversial" Islamorealism Ads Go Up In Metro-North Stations In Westchester (Truth Hurts) http://t.co/OrAGUeGtFriday, 08.17.12 20:45
- 'Tumour' of Israel will soon be destroyed: Ahmadinejad http://t.co/B0gKNWifFriday, 08.17.12 20:44
- Egypt considering violating peace treaty with Israel http://t.co/Tbe6vmqkFriday, 08.17.12 20:42
- Geraldo tells ‘Fox and Friends’ that ‘lesbian cabal’ has taken over DHS and ICE (Video) http://t.co/pnZ44ilxFriday, 08.17.12 20:41
- Klein: Hillary Turned Down Veep Spot http://t.co/0CTk47RwFriday, 08.17.12 15:45
- Rep. Gauthier, 56, claims rest-stop oral sex with Craigslist boy, 17, was consensual! http://t.co/3Z6W5YWLFriday, 08.17.12 15:44
- United Church of Canada elects first openly gay moderator (Cancer Spreading) http://t.co/LiXNAi9tFriday, 08.17.12 15:43
- Skipping Over the Shooting at Family Research Council http://t.co/06ud6JqEFriday, 08.17.12 15:40
Romney nixes Obama bid for … by The Instigator
Barack Obama’s re-election campaign kept up pressure against Republican rival Mitt Romney on two fronts Friday, launching a new ad defending the president’s record on Medicare while challenging Romney to release at least five years of tax returns.
The TV advertisement, accusing Romney and running mate Paul Ryan of undermining the health care program critical to millions of seniors, came as Romney continued raise money in non-battleground states. That remains a top priority, even with the election less than 12 weeks away and Obama making extended visits to toss-up states such as Iowa and Ohio.
Obama campaign manager Jim Messina said the president’s camp would seek no further disclosures if Romney would release five years of his individual tax returns. The Romney campaign, which often says there will be no end to Democrats’ demands for tax records, rejected the offer.
“It is clear that President Obama wants nothing more than to talk about Gov. Romney’s tax returns instead of the issues that matter to voters,” said Romney campaign manager Matt Rhoades.
Mark Steyn: Half-wit demago… by The Instigator
Americans, according to a Winston Churchill quote of uncertain provenance, always do the right thing after they’ve exhausted all other possibilities. More verifiably, Sir Winston, upon being asked if he had any criticism of the United States, replied tersely: “Toilet paper too thin, newspapers too fat.”
But that was then. Today, America is a land of two-ply toilet paper and one-ply newspapers. Being made of sterner stuff than Churchill’s posterior, the eco-left want to ban two-ply bathroom tissue on environmental grounds, which would devastate the economy of Canada, whence comes most American bathroom tissue, at least until the Canadians, being the House of Saud of toilet paper, start shipping it to China, as they’re now doing with their oil ever since Obama told them to go lay pipe somewhere else.
As for those once-fat newspapers, they’re now so thin that they’ve only got room for the very mostest important news, like whether 30-year-old law-school coeds have sufficient access to federally mandated contraception and (breaking!) the dog Mitt Romney put on the roof of his car in the early Eighties. You have to be able to prioritize.
Mediaite Mini-Study: MSNBC … by The Instigator
A Washington Post poll published on Monday shows that 74 percent of Americans favor requiring photo ID to vote. Significant majorities of African-Americans and the elderly — two groups liberals claim are likely to be “disenfranchised” by such requirements — support a photo ID requirement.
But as Mediaite editor Noah Rothman noted yesterday, in the 19 segments on voter ID that the liberal MSNBC cable news network aired on the issue between Monday morning and Thursday evening, none of them noted the results of the poll (my emphasis added):
On Monday, a Washington Post poll that asked Americans to voice their feelings on the issue of voter I.D. sent shockwaves through the political world. The findings of that poll shattered the assumption that voter identification is viewed as a threat to American enfranchisement, but you would not know that from watching MSNBC. The network has devoted a number of segments in the last week to voter identification laws and the threat they pose, but they have conspicuously avoided mentioning this poll which debunks the presumption that Americans are concerned about disenfranchisement resulting from voter identification laws.
Democratic Party pulls Harr… by The Instigator
Harry Lyon, the Democratic nominee for Alabama Chief Justice, has been pulled from the race by the Alabama Democratic Party.
The Alabama Democratic Party accused Lyon of violating the party’s ethical conduct of a candidate. A five-member sub-committee held a hearing today to determine whether Lyon would be pulled from the ballot.
The party will hand pick a replacement for Lyon. The qualifying period for a new candidate will begin at 8 a.m. Monday, August 20 and end Wednesday, August 22 at noon. If there is more than one candidate, ballots will be sent to the Alabama Democratic Executive Committee for voting. Those results will be in by Monday, August 27.
Montgomery attorney James Anderson, who represented the party during the hearing, said that if no one qualifies, there will be no Democratic candidate for Alabama Chief Justice.
The hearing generated colorful commentary from Lyon, who represented himself. At one point, Democratic Party Chairman Mark Kennedy asked Lyon if he believes gays and lesbians are abominations. Lyon replied, “God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.”
Gay Terrorist may have had … by The Instigator
Illinois House expels Democ… by The Instigator
The Illinois House of Representatives on Friday expelled a Democratic lawmaker indicted for bribery, the first member to be booted from the chamber since 1905.
State House Representative Derrick Smith, who represents a staunchly Democratic district in Chicago, was arrested in March and charged with accepting a $7,000 bribe in exchange for endorsing a daycare center’s state grant application.
He has denied the charges.
Days after his arrest and indictment, Smith won the Democratic Party primary to contest the November 6 election, in part because some Democrats hoped he would resign and be replaced on the ballot.
But Smith refused to bow out, and on Friday the full Illinois House voted 100 to 6 to expel him.
DMV will issue licenses to … by The Instigator
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles will start issuing driver’s licenses to those here illegally who qualify for President Obama’s two-year stay of deportation, potentially reigniting political battles in the state Capitol over undocumented immigrants.
“We’re not changing the law. We’re not bending the rules,” said Armando Botello, a DMV spokesman.
Botello said state law allows DMV to grant driver’s licenses to those who have what’s called an “employment authorization document.”
“It’s one of the documents accepted for years as proof of legal presence. We will accept that,” Botello said.
Botello said DMV did not consider the political controversy in making the decision.
“Our people who specialize in this — they looked at the rules. They consulted with our legal office and they made the decision,” he said.
Special Operations Speaks T… by The Instigator
Yesterday, Fox News’ “The Five” ran a segment on the military members who are taking action against President Barack Obama and his administration for their deliberate, continuing national-security leaks that are endangering the lives of the military men and women who serve and protect the United States of America. In that segment, liberal smear artist Bob Beckel defended the Obama White House’s intentional release of highly sensitive and highly classified security information:
“The idea to suggest that the President of the United States would leak intelligence information, jeopardizing people in the field is close to treason,” Beckel said. “If I were them – I assume they are out of the military now – they ought to take their benefits and go home.”
As honorably discharged and retired veterans of the Special Operations communities of all the Armed Forces and their supporters, whose mission in forming Special Operations Speaks is to illuminate the failed operational security environment of the current presidential administration, we find Bob Beckel’s commentary slanderous, insulting and appalling.
Radford baker’s busin… by The Instigator
One man in Radford is being called the next “Joe the Plumber.”
He owns a bakery, but he’s becoming known fast as the man who said “no” to the Vice President.
Since saying ‘no to Joe,’ “Chris the Baker” is baking like a crazy man.
It’s been 24 hours since Chris McMurray said “no” to a photo op with Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday.
And his Radford bakery, “Crumb and Get It” has been slammed ever since.
“It’s been a great response,” McMurray said from his store Thursday. “The overwhelming majority of people have been supportive and calls from Texas and Chicago and California. Ordering cookies and telling us to send ‘em to veterans and homeless shelters. It’s been incredible.”
Video: Axelrod Playbook Fla… by The Instigator
- News: Elections (689)
- Issues: Conservative (675)
- News: The Media & The Arts (647)
- Issues: MarxistWatch(TM) (575)
- Issues: Homosexual Fagtasmagoria (507)
- News: Government (487)
- Issues: Culture Wars (473)
- Issues: Personal Freedom & Liberty (327)
- News: International (313)
- News: Terrorism & Civil Unrest (303)
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
Essence Ideology and the banning of safe-to-use products: To see the advantage of what is created as a reason for existence, ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
On Freedom of Choice: The Deception behind the Arguments used to ban Light Bulbs and other Products 13 points, referenced - including ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
The mentioned CFL study is just the start of it! More about it and previous CFL studies - and how LED ...
- The Instigator on John Roberts, Evil Genius
Most of this article is Libtard bullshit, but I include it as a view into the "minds" of the left.
- The Instigator on ‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders G…
Hagmann and Infowars are 911 "Truthers". We Win They Lose considers them to be misguided. That said, Godaddy has a ...
- The Instigator on Retired Horace Mann Teacher…
This guy is scum. And the New York Times are scum for trying to "normalize" his pedophile/homosexual behavior as "O.K.". ...
- tharprob on Denver Neighborhood Bans Ch…
>>>This is a public copy of an email sent to all the people listed on the Innovations and Courtyard Traditions ...
- The Instigator on Gay Activistis in White Hou…
Filthy scum...watch your backs.
- The Instigator on Video: A Wisconsin “A…
We Win- You Lose, Shitbag!
- The Instigator on Freakshow: “Transgend…
“Right now I can fit in with the push-up bras and stuff,” she said. But she wants to take hormones ...