- The News
- The Issues
- Reading Room
- New TV Ad Exposes Obama's Benghazi Treason! gd.is/QsNxPB | 49 minutes ago
- OPSEC Seeks Donations To Run Anti-Obama Ad Against 'Seal Team Six' Movie gd.is/xRDmRq | 55 minutes ago
- Video: SEAL Father: Obama, Biden, Clinton showed no remorse Over Dead Americans in Libya gd.is/QWVt8L | 1 hour ago
- Video: Emotional Pat Caddell on the MSM Ignoring Benghazi: “These people have no honor!” gd.is/mDJ2p7 | 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama Supporters Slam ‘Romney’ Policies…Then Find Out They’re Actually Obama’s! gd.is/yVgJDH | 2 hours ago
- Did Obama Refuse To Aid Our Men In Benghazi? gd.is/pJmvOs | 2 hours ago
- Napolitano says more than 3,000 illegal immigrants applying daily under Obama Amnesty (1M a year) gd.is/nTwk9q | 2 hours ago
- Video: Pat Caddell Sees a 'Tidal Wave' Election in November! gd.is/FbJ2Hs | 3 hours ago
- Romney's on a roll: Watch for a cascade of support that sweeps away the Obama regime! gd.is/hLzOkw | 3 hours ago
- Obama Administration Replaces Top Generals Following Benghazi Disaster gd.is/cJrQQn | 3 hours ago
- Independents’ Day: Romney’s advantage with unaffiliated voters could prove key gd.is/W5DXBq | 3 hours ago
- From Freerepublic.com: How Many Staes Can Romney Win? gd.is/gZ5gFR | 3 hours ago
- Video: Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My sources tell me Obama was in the room watching Benghazi attack! gd.is/FX7NaI | 3 hours ago
- Video: Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama gd.is/OxhBcY | 4 hours ago
- Obama's Approval Rating Has Collapsed In The Past 3 Days gd.is/zUWUpa | 4 hours ago
- Creepy Libtard Video: Children Sing Obama's Romney Hatred in New Ad gd.is/EepZQQ | 4 hours ago
- AP Writers Claim Their 'Poll' Shows 'Majority Harbor Prejudice Against Blacks' gd.is/JPScwb | 4 hours ago
- @Obama_Biden2012 Yes, de pipples must be converted to the glories of bolshevism. Only our leader Obama can do dis! Tenks you veddy much. | 1 day ago
- Blast From The Past: O'Reilly Warns Obama: 'All Hell Will Break Loose If You Backdoor Healthcare' gd.is/wgXKaw | 1 day ago
- Obama rebuts claims he’s lying about attack on US Consulate in Libya gd.is/XcaQAE | 1 day ago
New TV Ad Exposes ObamaR… by The Instigator
STOP the politicians, President Obama and others from politically capitalizing on US national security operations and secrets!
OPSEC Seeks Donations To Ru… by The Instigator
The political action committee that opposes the National Geographic Channel’s cablecast of Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden is seeking grass-roots donations to runs its anti-Obama ‘Bump in the Road’ ad during the telecast, according to an email making the rounds.
The email, which links back to the website for OPSEC, a Republican-leaning group of former special operations and C.I.A. officers that has been likened to the Swift Boat veterans that swamped John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign, is looking for donations of $25 or more to air its commercial during the debut of Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden on Nov. 4, just two days before the presidential election. OPSEC is not happy that major Obama supporter Harvey Weinstein’s The Weinstein Company is behind the film, which, according to the New York Times, has been recut to bolster the President’s role in the historic military operation.
Video: SEAL Father: Obama, … by The Instigator
Video: Emotional Pat Caddel… by The Instigator
Video: Obama Supporters Sla… by The Instigator
Did Obama Refuse To Aid Our… by The Instigator
In the month and a half since our consulate in Benghazi was sacked and our ambassador and three other staffers killed the Obama regime is no closer to presenting a coherent, truthful narrative of what happened before, during, and after the incident than it was when it uttered its first deliberate lies and misdirections on September 12.
Right now we are being treated to the vision of the highest level of the ongoing criminal enterprise that governs us playing the equivalent of a game of musical chairs.
About a week ago, the political branches of the regime decided to finger the intelligence services as the culprits. We’ve been told over and over how there just wasn’t sufficient intelligence provided to either anticipate the attack or to determine the identities of the attackers. Of course, we now know that both those stories are unmitigated falsehoods.
The newest question is who allowed the four men to be killed in Benghazi, or conversely who forbade any attempt to save their lives. This decision seems to reach all the way into the Oval Office.
What we now know is that the attack was monitored, in real time, in the State Department, the Pentagon, the White House, and at Africom HQ in Germany. We know there was a Predator drone overhead and we know the consulate provided live audio feed of the attack until the end.
An important fact is buried here.
Napolitano says more than 3… by The Instigator
More than 3,000 young illegal immigrants are applying daily to take part in the administration’s new deportation reprieve policy, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said last week.
Napolitano said a total of roughly 200,000 people have applied since the agency began accepting applications two months ago.
She made the announcement Wednesday to a panel of educators from across the country who serve on the Homeland Security Academic Advisory Council, as reported by The Hill newspaper.
The agency began accepting applications after President Obama in June made the policy change — after failing to pass comprehensive immigration reform and during an election year in which he will again need the Latino vote to help him win.Read More…
Video: Pat Caddell Sees a &… by The Instigator
Romney’s on a roll: W… by The Instigator
The Navy needs more ships, Mitt Romney said in Monday’s debate. It has fewer now than in 1916.
President Barack Obama pounced. “Well, governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because the nature of our military’s changed,” he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “We have these things called aircraft carriers where planes land on them … ”
In the spin room, some journalists laughed and applauded. Liberals imagine themselves to be intellectually and morally superior to conservatives. They love to put them down.
But “sarcasm and condescension only work if the speaker’s presumption of lofty superior knowledge is borne out by his command of actual facts,” said Pastor Donald Sensing, a retired Army colonel.
Mr. Obama was wrong on both the thrust of his argument, and on the examples he used. Aircraft carriers need smaller ships to protect them, lest they be sunk. The military has many more bayonets now than in 1916. Marines think so highly of them they’ve designed a new one, modeled on the famous KA-BAR fighting knife. Special Forces soldiers on horseback were critical to ousting the Taliban.Read More…
Obama Administration Replac… by The Instigator
General Carter Ham
The latest rumor making the rounds is that Barack Obama replaced General Carter Ham at Africom after the general made a move to help the US security officials at the Benghazi consulate and annex. Ham was replaced by Gen. David Rodriquez on October 18.
Tiger Droppings reported:
The information I heard today was that General [Carter] Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.
General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.
The story continues that now General Rodiguez would take General Ham’s place as the head of Africom.
Sure enough Obama nominated Gen. David Rodriguez to replace Gen. Carter Ham as commander of U.S. Africa Command.
- The Instigator on The Candy Crowley Tipping Point
I can see you are somewhat upset that people have different opinions. Fox News represents the opinions of millions of ...
- dregstudios on The Candy Crowley Tipping Point
Candy did a great job. All the negativity comes from the sore losers- the talking heads guarding the inhabitants ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
Essence Ideology and the banning of safe-to-use products: To see the advantage of what is created as a reason for existence, ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
On Freedom of Choice: The Deception behind the Arguments used to ban Light Bulbs and other Products 13 points, referenced - including ...
- lighthouse on Did Congress Legislate Skin…
The mentioned CFL study is just the start of it! More about it and previous CFL studies - and how LED ...
- The Instigator on John Roberts, Evil Genius
Most of this article is Libtard bullshit, but I include it as a view into the "minds" of the left.
- The Instigator on ‘Obama Truth Team’ Orders G…
Hagmann and Infowars are 911 "Truthers". We Win They Lose considers them to be misguided. That said, Godaddy has a ...
- The Instigator on Retired Horace Mann Teacher…
This guy is scum. And the New York Times are scum for trying to "normalize" his pedophile/homosexual behavior as "O.K.". ...
- tharprob on Denver Neighborhood Bans Ch…
>>>This is a public copy of an email sent to all the people listed on the Innovations and Courtyard Traditions ...
- The Instigator on Gay Activistis in White Hou…
Filthy scum...watch your backs.